• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And the new issue of Private Eye is here
    PALI!

Om.

Comment

I think (actually I know) I mentioned earlier in the month my panic having done exactly the same thing to my Corolla.

And ZeitPater's Corolla, which I taxed this lunchtime, will have its current disc for ever more.

What flavour soup was it?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        It seemed to work well the the NorPusses reduced the fluff around the house and also the hairballs.

They aint cheap though.
        Four and a half years after her departure, the carpets around ZeitParents' house still bear witness to her presence.

There must be sommat that gets cat vomit stains out.

Whilst restoring the original colour of the carpet.

The patch of dirt where she liked to sleep isn't exactly departing quickly either.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I think (actually I know) I mentioned earlier in the month my panic having done exactly the same thing to my Corolla.

And ZeitPater's Corolla, which I taxed this lunchtime, will have its current disc for ever more.

How are things with the ZeitParents?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            How are things with the ZeitParents?
            Much of a muchness, thanks.

ZeitPater made a new will on Monday to stop the state getting everything when he pops his clogs.

Comment

Comment

Heinz Tomato

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Heinz Tomato
                  I find that tastes much the same as Zeity's home made "wtf do I do with all these ripe tomatoes?" soup, but is a lot quicker to prepare.

Comment

I find that tastes much the same as Zeity's home made "wtf do I do with all these ripe tomatoes?" soup, but is a lot quicker to prepare.
                    I remember reading an article by a chef years ago, saying he once spent a whole day experimenting and tweaking his tomato soup recipe until he reckoned it was just right. Once he was satisfied, he started getting a nagging feeling it reminded him of something. Eventually he realised it tasted identical to Campbell's tomato soup

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X