• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    On norrahe's advice I have purchased a Furminator from Amazon.

I'm looking forward to it - CovPuss I loves the fuss of being groomed and will purr herself silly. If CovPuss II is in the mood to sit still long enough he'll enjoy it too (otherwise it's a bit pointless as he'll just run away in a mood!).

What now for the rest of the day?

Bored.

Now.
    Make sure to only use it once a week otherwise you'll have a very bald covkitty
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ZeitMog (blessings be upon her) loved being groomed.

I must have groomed enough fur to knit several blankets over the years.

She loved being groomed until she got fed up with it, at which time she made her feelings known & went off to find somewhere to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Didn't find it that effective. But ZeitMog had very very fine fur.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Didn't find it that effective. But ZeitMog had very very fine fur.
          It seemed to work well the the NorPusses reduced the fluff around the house and also the hairballs.

They aint cheap though.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

She loved being groomed until she got fed up with it, at which time she made her feelings known & went off to find somewhere to sleep.
            Same with the NorPusses, it's ok for a short while and then they ferk orf.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Noted! I don't think that'd make me very popular...

Comment

I've never had CovPuss I decide to give up on attention - she'll gradually inch her way up me until she's made it from my lap to my chest, at which point she returns the favour by licking my nose. It's fine for a bit but rough cat tongue can lead to loss of skin after a while!

She used to have a habit of sitting on my chest whilst I slept and licking my exposed nose. Luckily we've broken that habit. On a Sunday afternoon when I had the time to kill it was fun to cuddle but at night not so much... Unfortunately the latch on that bedroom door wasn't up to much.

Comment

I must have mentioned the time that the ex-gf & & were enjoying ourselves on the floor in front of the gas fire in her lounge.

My right knee invaded the space of GF_Mog, who promptly bit it, causing me to fall over laughing.

Comment

I must have mentioned the time that the ex-gf & & were enjoying ourselves on the floor in front of the gas fire in her lounge.

My right knee invaded the space of GF_Mog, who promptly bit it, causing me to fall over laughing.
                    Nope. Haven't heard that one.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Soup has been supped

Comment

Working...
                      X