• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My phone is pretty awesome...responsive, great UI, camera is fantastic, works very well as a phone, 4G rocks on it...glad I got it now...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      can live with the 5s and then purchase 1 when I replace my laptop...
      Take the purchase over £2K to get VAT back on the FRS?

Comment

I am in London, BTW. Much dithering combined with roadworks and unexplained delays on the motorway mean I only got here during The Archers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Take the purchase over £2K to get VAT back on the FRS?
          Do apple put everything on one invoice tho? Couple years ago my friend ordered a few things from them but they delivered separately and gave separate invoices for each portion of the delivery, he never could get it through to them to change it even tho he provided company name and vat no., customer services refused to help
          Last edited by Alias; 26 September 2014, 19:33.
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Do apple put everything on one invoice tho? Couple years ago my friends ordered a few things from them but they delivered separately and gave separate invoices for each portion of the delivery, he never could get through to them to change it, customer services refused to help
            HMRC will accept multiple invoices as 1 purchase assuming the dates are the same.

Personally I will just wander into the local store and buy everything in 1 swoop...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              HMRC will accept multiple invoices as 1 purchase assuming the dates are the same.

Personally I will just wander into the local store and buy everything in 1 swoop...
              I would too if I was going to spend £2k in one go, ad-hoc stuff...meh...
              Join IPSE

Comment

On the Tube now

Comment

And now in The Harp

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I am in London, BTW. Much dithering combined with roadworks and unexplained delays on the motorway mean I only got here during The Archers
                    That Elizabeth, wot's she like? Randy tart.

Trying to dupe that poor chap out of his redundancy like that.

Shocking.

Comment

In state of shock.

Agreed with wot George Galloway was spouting in Parliament.

Bombing sand is essentially futile.

Comment

Working...
                      X