• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    In other news Big Bang theory started again
    Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Any suggestions for interesting TV series to download?

I finished Entourage and almost up to date on Nurse Jackie, Mr N is away all of next week so need summat to keep me occupied.

I'll also be on the bench next week so in between cooking I will need stuff to watch.
      Boardwalk Empire?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Any suggestions for interesting TV series to download?

I finished Entourage and almost up to date on Nurse Jackie, Mr N is away all of next week so need summat to keep me occupied.

I'll also be on the bench next week so in between cooking I will need stuff to watch.
        Pingu? Someone has uploaded all of the episodes to Youtube and I'm having a bit of a Pingu marathon.

Unfortunately they seem to have redubbed some of the music and voices. It irritates me when in the one with the rusty sledge "pretty pretty" has changed to "poli poli."

Comment

Morning denizens

Workmen are back

No idea what they're up to this time. There's an occasional bit of drilling and hammering down by the front door.

Comment

WNFS.

They're drilling fecking big holes again.

For the aircon for the IT suite.

Funny how that gets aircon while the electrical labs just get to sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Boardwalk Empire?
              Gave up on that after the last series.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Really productive morning, have found hotels for the upcoming holiday in the various regions we're visiting.

Nothing too flashy, but does the job, staying in probably one really nice place just for a bit of luxury.

Thankfully we're going off season, so most of the places are about half the price they usually are.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Workmen appear to be having a little rest.

Drilling for a few seconds and hitting something with a hammer a couple of times can really take it out of you

Comment

Bored Now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ok, have now sorted out all my Q3 accounts ready to be sent to the accountant.

Invoice for next week all prepared and ready to go.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X