• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Egg? Some kind of barbecue?
    bbq, pizza oven, smoker
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Stood up for lunch again. This time 'cos it's raining.

Hungry.
      HyperD again?

Am contemplating making yorkshire puds for lunch.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        HyperD again?
        Yep - he was going to cycle over, so don't blame him (although it's not raining here). I think he's got Ninja issues that no amount of polishing is going to sort.

Comment

Looks pretty good. We don't have a bbq at the moment, so that might be worth some investigation.

And Mudskipper, I know that I need to KUATB I've not really been in this thread for very long...

Comment

Looks pretty good. We don't have a bbq at the moment, so that might be worth some investigation.

And Mudskipper, I know that I need to KUATB I've not really been in this thread for very long...
            They aren't cheap, I think Pondy paid about £1600 odd for his. If you buy one, you won't need a new bbq ever again. I use mine any time I want to cook meat or grill and it is fantastic for pizza.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

You be pleased to know I fired up the egg last night. Iberico fillets with honey, mustard and lemon marinade
              Tidy!

How was the shopping? Or did you bin it for a trip to the butchers?

Comment

I think I've taken down enough shrubbery for one day.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

They aren't cheap, I think Pondy paid about £1600 odd for his. If you buy one, you won't need a new bbq ever again. I use mine any time I want to cook meat or grill and it is fantastic for pizza.
                  I forked over about £1200 inc the nest and some accessories. My set up is usually Cast Iron Grate with the plate setter legs up and the normal grate on top. I cook everything indirect but then have the option of char-ing at the end.

I used to have to empty all the ash from my weber everytime but this thing produces almost nothing and it really does 'save' the lumpwood once you shut the vents and cap it.

As for Pizza, it's just not possible to get a non commercial kitchen oven up to 350C.

Ok, that's it. I've said too much.

Comment

The purple cuddly minion I sent someone at old clientco has finally arrived. Twas sent as the facial expression on the minion (clueless cretin) reminds me of a particular contractor still there....

Last edited by eek; 11 July 2014, 13:03.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I think they need a separate egg subforum. It's taken over from cats as the topic to drivel about.

Comment

Working...
                      X