• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up this morning feeling particularly homicidal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Sounds like the first line of a really good Blues song
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        <Zeity in "Muddy Waters" mode>

Comment

Morning!

TFI Friday! Woohooooo!

I've been snuffling out me truffles - rum and coconut using a really nice and expensive bittersweet chocolate. They are very nice even if I say so myself. Quite easy to make but difficult to make them not look like ripe cat turds rolled in cat litter.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning denizens

Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Tis here.

Noob's promised homemade truffles today - that's the only thing that got me out of bed this morning. He'd better not disappoint...
              I'd be careful with those if I were you.

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Morning!

TFI Friday! Woohooooo!

I've been snuffling out me truffles- Quite easy to make, but difficult to make them not look like ripe cat turds rolled in cat litter.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm a tad worried about Mr N.

I got a Happy Valentines e-mail expressing sentiments, that he normally doesn't do.

Oi Zeity, did you perhaps kidnap him and replace him with one of your lot?

Of he comes home with flowers, then I'm definitely doing a runner.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I'm a tad worried about Mr N.

I got a Happy Valentines e-mail expressing sentiments, that he normally doesn't do.

Oi Zeity, did you perhaps kidnap him and replace him with one of your lot?

Of he comes home with flowers, then I'm definitely doing a runner.
                    he may come home and ask a question? are you ready for it?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Is that the one that has the line, "my dog's gone and left me and my wife's got fleas"?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X