• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Well they finally b*ggered orf!

Time for a very late breakfast!
    Brinner it is
    Join IPSE

Comment

PM to panic management

Just because the issue appears in migrated data doesn't make it a data issue in the migrated data......

That is calling the three competent people sat around you incompetent.....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Brinner it is
        Made a very nice salad with mango, leftover roast chicken, coriander, avocado and chilli. Complimented it with a nice dressing with lime juice, yoghurt, palm sugar and fish sauce.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Made a very nice salad with mango, leftover roast chicken, coriander, avocado and chilli. Complimented it with a nice dressing with lime juice, yoghurt, palm sugar and fish sauce.
          Sounds yum but not exactly breakfast for dinner
          Join IPSE

Comment

also sounds like you could have done with some pomegranate seeds sprinkled over the top and maybe some chopped nuts? but that's individual taste I suppose
            Join IPSE

Comment

Tired. May have an early night

More likely, I'll waste an hour debating with myself whether or not I'm sufficiently tired to justify getting an early night

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

More likely, I'll waste an hour debating with myself whether or not I'm sufficiently tired to justify getting an early night
                And here we are, 62 minutes later

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

When they said having a mass debate can wear you out and help you sleep, I think you misunderstood.

Comment

Working...
                      X