• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought it in a job lot of stuff at an auction.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

It looks quite pretty - it's on the mantelpiece in the kitchen now.
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Obviously it isn't big enough to hold 60lb of marmalade.

Comment

That would just be ridiculous. We'd need a much bigger mantelpiece for a start.

Comment

I used to learn so much by reading TPD.

Comment

Somewhere there is a lot of information about tanks. I think Troll posted it.

Comment

I miss lots of people from this thread.

BrowneIssue used to read every post.

Comment

And do some statistical analysis of how many posts a poster had were classed as drivel or not.

Comment

PRC wrote a TPD song as well. Wonder how easy that is to find?

Comment

VDF disappeared, never to be seen again.

Comment

Working...
                      X