• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is that I agree with LuciferBox!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
        All I can say is that I agree with LuciferBox!
        Is it marmalade time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
          Afternoon

Stressed
          Depressed
          Can't be arsed getting dressed

Can't fathom how I can be motivated and productive when it comes to going home at weekends to take over caring for parents but not apply the same to look after myself
          Odd, innit?

My own house is even more of a tip than my parents' is.

Mostly coz I keep taking stuff out of their house in a vain attempt to take it to the recycling skip, whereas it actually just sits where ever I dump it for another six months.

Comment

ooooh!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Is it marmalade time?
              Yes, more marmalade and chutney exchanges! Where are you LB?!?!?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Decisions, decisions, not sure I can cope.

Oh.

It's almost noon, the carer should be attending to ZeitMater sometime soon.

Comment

ZeitMater was relating to the carer this very morn that she (ZeitMater) used to make 60lb of marmalade every year.

It takes a lot of seville oranges & sugar (& work) to make 60lb of marmalade.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Yes, more marmalade and chutney exchanges! Where are you LB?!?!?
                    This thread is littered with missing (presumed otherwise gainfully employed) posters.
                    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      ZeitMater was relating to the carer this very morn that she (ZeitMater) used to make 60lb of marmalade every year.

It takes a lot of seville oranges & sugar (& work) to make 60lb of marmalade.

Did you eat a lot of marmalade growing up? What does one do with that amount of marmalade?

Comment

Working...
                      X