• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So total hours training this week = 31. Well I am not training yet - just exercising to lose weight. I have dropped about 2kg this weeks : at about 86kg from 88kg last week and 90kg the week before.

I have never been below 81kg since I stopped growing.

17 weeks Friday until the event!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I'm awake early today for some reason. Might head to the gym soon

Comment

Morning

Forecast snow didn't come. Daimler fine, traffic OK.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Morning

Forecast snow didn't come. Daimler fine, traffic OK.
              Woke up to a good six inches this morning, no snow but a happy MrsMac
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Might be getting the feck outta dodge earlier than expected.

If that's the case I can have a couple of weeks off to enjoy the new house and then get back into contracting again.

Here's hoping tomorrow's my last day!
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am well gassy this morning and it's pretty aromatic as well

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Am well gassy this morning and it's pretty aromatic as well
                      A parting gift for permieco

Comment

Working...
                      X