• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a sniff of a gig with a previous client in the air. Would be nice because I can't be bothered interviewing anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Afternoon all
      Afternoon . Where is the can't be arsed smilie.....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I guess that's repairable; good thing they didn't screw it up the other way around.
        Not without fecking up an entire worktop, its 4 metres long.

Will be shouting at people if I don't get a reply tomorrow.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Not without fecking up an entire worktop, its 4 metres long.

Will be shouting at people if I don't get a reply tomorrow.
              Unless it's granite it shouldn't be a problem. They can enlarge the hole to the correct size with a router ( in know cos I did this when I fitted our kitchen). Now if they put the hole in the wrong place or enlarging it won't leave room for the taps, you've got problem.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Fecking wonderful.

Ward closed due to Norovirus.

Zeity was out of there like the proverbial rat up a drain pipe.

Once bitten (probably more than once now I think about it) twice shy.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Unless it's granite it shouldn't be a problem. They can enlarge the hole to the correct size with a router ( in know cos I did this when I fitted our kitchen). Now if they put the hole in the wrong place or enlarging it won't leave room for the taps, you've got problem.
                  Nowt to do with taps, but the hole is too small which isn't the main problem, but the fact that they cut the wrong depth from the wall. It's supposed to be 60, they left 50.

Well they've got 2 weeks to sort it.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Fecking wonderful.

Ward closed due to Norovirus.

Zeity was out of there like the proverbial rat up a drain pipe.

Once bitten (probably more than once now I think about it) twice shy.
                    Oh dear, not good.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

;wave:

Now at the digs cooking sausage + bean casserole!. Smells great.

Comment

Working...
                      X