• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    ;wave:

Now at the digs cooking sausage + bean casserole!. Smells great.
    Enjoy !
    Time for my hot toddy and watching last nights "The Vice" - so glad they're repeating the series
    Nighters
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Morning
      Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Another day at the mad house!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

3 degrees centigrade, somewhat damp, Daimler OK, office grey.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Another day at the mad house!
              Close - you don't have to be mad to post here - but it helps.

anyway - <BP in bad joke mood>

Comment

Just replied to 2 PC comments even tho he complains that I'm bullying him. Sadly I'm not but as most of his comment extrapolate facts towards his insanely stupid paranoid world view its hard not to reply to them.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Just replied to 2 PC comments even tho he complains that I'm bullying him. Sadly I'm not but as most of his comment extrapolate facts towards his insanely stupid paranoid world view its hard not to reply to them.
                  Good morning eek
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    SiMac causing problems again?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Close - you don't have to be mad to post here - but it helps.

anyway - <BP in bad joke mood>
                      Keep the day job

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X