• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I wore my pink shirt especially.

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And I wore my pink shirt especially.

Byeee

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Oooh, details please.
        Down in the tags
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

<in reference to going to the dentist:>
          So do I.

We need a "trembling with total abject fear" smilie.
          Nooo. I don't want an image to associate with dentistry that can pop up in my dreams at night. <shudder>
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Have I mentioned how much I hate these busy nights on TPD?

It takes so long to catch up in the morning.
            It's been a while since there was a properly busy one, like when there would be 200 or 300 posts overnight.

But it's not been the same since TPD was cruelly bludgeoned to death and left rotting in a grave so shallow its corpse can still be seen on the surface of Light Relief, still all sticky.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Apparently, BrowneIssue still has a tab open in Firefox with a reply written to a recipe post, all ready to click on "Submit reply", waiting for the lock to be released.

So I'm told.

Comment

Have I mentioned how much I hate these busy nights on TPD?

It takes so long to catch up in the morning.
                Anyway, it can hardly be interfering with your 'work'!

Comment

I think I'll attempt to download the latest version of the compiler.

It may be quicker than faffing about.
                  New bugs! Bigger bugs! Faster bugs!

Comment

Stunned.

Had to edit the environment variables to get it to see the gdiplus.dll file.

Feck me.

Does it have to be this hard?
                    Ah, the Good Old Days of installing software. Of course its much easier now in that all you have to do is go into a superuser account, specify the source of the package repository, then specify the package you want, then download it, then download the updates and Voila! your Ubuntu sounds stop working.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Damn, was going to add one but it's restricted to 25 chars and it doesn't post them in order so you can split it across multiple tags
                      They go in alphabetic order, so you just need to be clever about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X