• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have been in an incredibly good mood since last Sunday. I am not quite sure why - but long may it continue.
    Maybe it is due to the huge amount of exercise I am doing at the moment. Cycling to/from work - 2.5 miles swim on Tuesday night(with another planned for tomorrow). Lunchtime jogs. 115 mile cycle run arranged for Saturday.

Or maybe it is a weather. Coming home last night and having a BBQ (with meat from our superb local butcher) was amazing. And it is still only March!

Comment

I have been in an incredibly good mood since last Sunday. I am not quite sure why - but long may it continue.
      I see. Won the lottery from Saturday?
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Maybe it is due to the huge amount of exercise I am doing at the moment. Cycling to/from work - 2.5 miles swim on Tuesday night(with another planned for tomorrow). Lunchtime jogs. 115 mile cycle run arranged for Saturday.

Or maybe it is a weather. Coming home last night and having a BBQ (with meat from our superb local butcher) was amazing. And it is still only March!
        I see. The exercise sounds too healthy. I won't do the Meat and 2 veg routine...
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          I see. Won the lottery from Saturday?
          I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
            I see. The exercise sounds too healthy. I won't do the Meat and 2 veg routine...
            I still want to lose another couple of kg (though I am really skinny now). Once that is done I am going to have to drastically increase my calorie intake. But while doing all that exercise it is tough - I feel hungry but I just dont want to eat.

Makes a change from my bottomless pit days when I could eat a horse and still be hungry.

Comment

I still want to lose another couple of kg (though I am really skinny now). Once that is done I am going to have to drastically increase my calorie intake. But while doing all that exercise it is tough - I feel hungry but I just dont want to eat.

Makes a change from my bottomless pit days when I could eat a horse and still be hungry.
              Strenuous exercise would kill me at the moment with the weight I put on after packing in the fags, but come the summer when I've got this weight off (4.5 stone of it) My mountain bike and I are going to become reacquainted, closely followed by long term affair with a pair of Nike trainers
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

A combination of good diet, exercise and good weather might be doing it.

Need to buy a BBQ!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Bored.

Now.
                  Still.

Comment

Still.
                    Even.

More.

Comment

Still.
                      Even.

More.
                      oh dear
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X