• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen a pali round here? I'm sure I left it somewhere...

Comment

Back to work... ho hum

Later folks

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        <cough>

1/6d is 7.5p....

HTH...

And the chips were cooked in proper grease, none of this sunflower oil crap.
        1/6d is 7.5p....

yes, I kept thinking of half-a-crown for some reason
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          yes, I kept thinking of half-a-crown for some reason

Comment

Afternoon all!
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Has anyone seen a pali round here? I'm sure I left it somewhere...

102201 was the last one I think?

Though I've lost my confidence now I got the 7.5p thing wrong. I'll be measuring in feet and inches and weighing things in pounds and stones next!
              Collecting my bus pass in about 6 weeks time and I can sit by the fire and think about all you working away supporting me in my old age.......

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Yes, I know you jumped in......

The trouble is, I open up the dialogue window to post a reply to a post and, because it takes about 1 hour between me pressing the "submit reply" button and the post actually appearing, a dozen others of you have posted exactly the same thing!!!!!!!

Comment

comments on my last program

/************************************************** ***********************/
                  /* PLEASE DO NOT RUN UNTIL THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO THE EXCEL TABLES ARE PERFORMED */
                  /* 1. Company Field has a CHARACTER entry in the first Record */
                  /* 2. The Name of the files end in the date formatted ddmmmyyyy e.g. 07Apr2008 */
                  /* 3. The tab names are renamed Arr (Arrangements) , Conc (Concessions) */
                  /* 4. The top 2 lines are deleted so that the field names are the the first row in the sheet */
                  /* 5. Check money amounts for '$' preceeding them - delete where necessary */
                  /* 6. Comment out ABORT Statement when completed all the above steps */
                  Data _Null_;
                  ABORT ABEND 1;
                  Run;
                  /************************************************** ***********************/

Note the ABORT ABEND 1 isn't commented

if the user does not do the things asked the SAS session will be shut down

destructive programming at its best
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                    Afternoon all!

Comment

I've just been "explaining" to (i.e. confusing even more) a student all about address busses, data busses, control busses, 2 to 4 line decoders and RAM chips.

And the ins & outs of the glorious PIC...

At least he had the wit to ask for some assistance.

I hope that I've helped & not hindered.

Comment

Working...
                      X