• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Indeed...

I just wish I wasn't so busy at the moment, and could post as much as I used to.

If I have time at the weekend, I'll get the per-user-post-frequency-over-time charts working on testpleasedelete.com
    Me too

Busy setting up a little business to keep me occupied for the next few months that I'll be recovering from the operations on my hand.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Ok boys and girls - I'm going to bed now...

no one to talk to ........
      Goodnight sweet princess

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Still, I believe the fellow-contractor who's one of the creators of said framework will be around - he's very good indeed, and can usually clear up one's confusion over obscure details, with the bonus of a scattering of in-depth insights into the fundamental principles, in a minute or two

I like working with the best in the world... especially when working with some technology at which I am definitely not yet one of the best in the world
        I should also have pointed out that CurrentClientCorp have retained him primarily for the purpose of allowing him to float around helping the rest of us get our heads round things - he has virtually no allocated tasks other than being around (although he frequently takes on stuff from other people, if it looks like they'll be unable to fit it in, to give himself something to do).

You really can't beat a client that appreciates that sometimes it's not what people churn out that counts, but the knowledge that they bring and share which, in the longer term, will be of inestimable benefit to the business

Two ClientCorps in a row that take that attitude... I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go back to the "real" world

Anyway, if I'm to bring anything of value tomorrow, I'd better crash out

Night, denizens - may your God(s) bless and keep you all, 'cos I can't afford to

Comment

W00T! It's Diver!

Hope the wounded paw is gradually falling into place

You'll have to excuse me now - I really must crash, but it's good to see you

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I should also have pointed out that CurrentClientCorp have retained him primarily for the purpose of allowing him to float around helping the rest of us get our heads round things - he has virtually no allocated tasks other than being around (although he frequently takes on stuff from other people, if it looks like they'll be unable to fit it in, to give himself something to do).

You really can't beat a client that appreciates that sometimes it's not what people churn out that counts, but the knowledge that they bring and share which, in the longer term, will be of inestimable benefit to the business

Two ClientCorps in a row that take that attitude... I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go back to the "real" world

Anyway, if I'm to bring anything of value tomorrow, I'd better crash out

Night, denizens - may your God(s) bless and keep you all, 'cos I can't afford to
            Goodnight NF

Comment

Comment

Morning everyone

Been studing for an hour and a half.... I'm tired before the day even starts
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning all

CM - what is this studing of which you speak?
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Good morning one and all

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X