• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The doctor told me. I had them inspected ready for the snip. she had a grope then said "things are not quite in the usual place - you will need a general".

I didnt want to ask too much really as everything has always appeared to work.
    though I have never been premature. in fact I would say I am retarded. but women seem to like that - though after 5 hours some get a bit cheesed off...

Comment

damned support call come in now - f**king users. 2@s the lot of em...

Comment

The doctor told me. I had them inspected ready for the snip. she had a grope then said "things are not quite in the usual place - you will need a general".

I didnt want to ask too much really as everything has always appeared to work.
        So who did you think about to avoid "that" situtation.

Been there a few times...chemical accident I'll say no more. I can now think of some really horriffic stuff to turn me off when needed.

Comment

though I have never been premature. in fact I would say I am retarded. but women seem to like that - though after 5 hours some get a bit cheesed off...
          It takes 5 hours to open a condom packet? Geez. I thought I was unskilled

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            It takes 5 hours to open a condom packet? Geez. I thought I was unskilled
            5 hours.... crikey, I'd be well asleep by then!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              5 hours.... crikey, I'd be well asleep by then!!

Would be even worse if you woke up in the morning to find someone in bed with you smoking a hamlet say "You were amazing".

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Back to work now... ho hum...

Comment

damned support call come in now - f**king users. 2@s the lot of em...
                  sorted. another set of users given a good raking.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Afternoon denizens

Back to work now... ho hum...
                    bye Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Would be even worse if you woke up in the morning to find someone in bed with you smoking a hamlet say "You were amazing".
                      that has never happened to me(yet) - has it happened to you?

Comment

Working...
                      X