• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suns out.

I need to go and collect a tap (don't ask)
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Suns out.

I need to go and collect a tap (don't ask)
      Oh but now I must!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Cheers!

Comment

I somehow managed to be moderately productive today, which made a nice change

Knackered now though. The lurgy may be retreating, but it's not gone yet

Lots of meetings tomorrow morning though, so I don't suppose I'll manage any productivity whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Oh but now I must!
            WlmS

Comment

Tea has been M&S Southern not-fried chicken and fries with lashings of ketchup

And lunch, as I failed to record it due to having Things To Do, was a pork and apple sauce bap (wholemeal) with a bag of crisps (plain)

Comment

The only telly tonight was the opal hunters, but I managed a bit more experimentation with certain things in SwiftUI that I wasn't familiar with

Not sure if I'm travelling south this weekend. Depends on whether the lurgy seems to have cleared up, because it probably isn't a good idea to carry it into the hospital (even though that's probably where it came from)

Friday tomorrow!

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty shattered now, so another early(ish) night

Goodnight all

Comment

Earlier this evening I did a towel wash. Then I decided to strip the bed in an unscheduled bed linen change ahead of HWMBO's arrival tomorrow. Now it's bedtime and I need to make the bed.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out, and it's going to be a warm day: already up to 14°C and reaching 26° by late afternoon. The barometers are up a little bit more at 1004/1012mB

I awoke betimes, such that it seemed to make more sense to get up early than to try to grab a few minutes of additional sleep

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Earlier this evening I did a towel wash. Then I decided to strip the bed in an unscheduled bed linen change ahead of HWMBO's arrival tomorrow. Now it's bedtime and I need to make the bed.
                      Rookie mistake

Comment

Working...
                      X