• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A LinkedIn post I made about IR35 stuff has had 76,384 Impressions in two weeks.

As the young'uns say I think I gone virus

Comment

Goodnight all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post
        A LinkedIn post I made about IR35 stuff has had 76,384 Impressions in two weeks.

As the young'uns say I think I gone virus

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Goodnight all
          Goodnight

Comment

The car earlier was a Nissan Skyline which they adapted for drifting. It hasn't been taxed or had an MOT since about the time the programme was made, so the chap who bought it must just use it for mucking around on racetracks; either that or he wrecked it on the way home

And gold hunting has led to the end of one chap's marriage, which seems a little hasty as we only saw the wedding a few weeks ago, but of course that was a couple years in real time. None of the rest of them seem to be doing very well either, but one lot did find a Victorian coin case containing three gold sovereigns which somebody had lost well over a hundred years ago, one of them being from the very first batch minted in Australia (Sydney 1855), which at least cheered them up

After that, to YouTube for Maidens of the Lost Ark, a 2003 Channel 4 documentary about the Panacea Society, featuring its last two surviving members in Bedford along with Rev. Jane Shaw, who was just starting her exploration of their archives which led to the book by her that I read recently. Fascinating to see those last two true believers in the environs of Albany Road

And then from the sublime to ridiculous driving with a new episode of Traffic Cops

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Dull, overcast. Currently 12 degrees with a high of 14 forecast. Rain expected until lunchtime and then the sun is scheduled to make an appearance. Barometer down to 1005 mBar.

Tired this morning.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy with plenty of gaps allowing for sunny out there today; currently 10°C, 15° promised, and the barometers are trivially down at 990/998mB

First order of today was to get the Mothers Day card in the post. Turns out the pillar box round the corner is emptied at 9am, so I ventured forth and got the card in there.

Then, as it felt quite balmy out, I continued onwards to the park, took the path over there to the War Memorial, down the far side to the University, and back across by the path from there (which I remember being put in, in 1981). The obvious route onwards from there was along the shopping road to the bakers for a sausage bap (red sauce), and so home again. So: green ring closed and breakfast obtained, first thing on a Friday morning

Comment

Morning all.
                      I'll be thinking of you all this morning

Comment

Working...
                      X