• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Light rain or drivel

Definitely drivel!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      The Roman Road thing isn't gripping me this week.
      Didn't bother with the Brunel thing, just watched Alien 4 & listened to the commentary.

Only another two dvds to go: Alien IV, making of, and The bonus supplemental dvd which has yet more stuff on it.

TFBSZ.

Let's hope I don't wake at 05:25 again tomorrow as I did this morning.

Thankfully I dropped off to sleep sometime during farming today.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's mission was to boldly go to the next season (or series) of ST:TNG via the usual two-parter spanning the junction, in this case S4E26 Redemption (TV Episode 1991) and S5E1 Redemption II (TV Episode 1991), concerning a Klingon civil war and all the usual silly nonsense Klingons get up to. Decent enough, and of course S5 is where all the really good stories start appearing

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning

Woke up to heavy rain at 5.26am.

Still raining.

Waiting on a supermarket delivery. I now have to book two weeks in advance to keep the same slot.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

morning
            grey with blue bits ths morning
            King Billy though.
            Thursday
            nearly weekend

Comment

Morning all.

Ground looks a little damp, so I assume it rained overnight. Clear and sunny this morning. Currently 11 degrees with a forecast high of 14. Due to cloud over as the day progresses and a chance of rain this evening. Barometer down to 995 mBar

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Morning all
                Wet dog walk earlier, but CBS now.

Positively Autumnal temperatures though.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all
                  Wet dog walk earlier, but CBS now.

Positively Autumnal temperatures though.
                  Is that Surrey posh talk for King Billy??

Comment

Morning denizens

Coronavirus test result came through at 6:13 this morning. I daresay it's because we've been in local lockdown all summer that things are running smoothly here, but I reckon being able to get a test in less than two hours and having the results in about eighteen hours isn't that bad going really

Negative, BTW

The lurgy lingers but as it's now causing a bit of a runny nose, I assume it's just a cold

Sunny out (which was not on the agenda) and only up to 11°C so far; chance of rain later

Comment

CBS with wispy bits now.
                      still King Billy though.

Comment

Working...
                      X