• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Morning all

    Grey.

    Dark.

    Dank.

    Dreary.

    Sunless.

    Windy.

    Cold. 19.1 in here.

    Friday.

    WM2: bedsheets.

    WM1: smalls on 20 min programme.

    Next: the orange bath mat things on 20 min programme.

    Then: Shirts.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

    Comment


      Morning all.

      Grey, cool drizzly day in north Manchester.

      More data loads and SSIS work to extra data from a cube via MDX. Paramaterising MDX is not fun, especially when you've got four flavours of it to work through. Loving my nested For Each loop work though.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

      Comment




        Morning all.

        No work today

        Had a nice lie in then sent off an email that I should have done yesterday but didn't want to risk writing gobbledygook with the headache I had.

        Currently 18 degrees and sunny with patchy cloud. Looks a bit breezy out. Forecast high of 21 degrees with some rain expected this evening. Pressure risen to 1014 mBar.

        Second coffee about to be drunk. A croissant is in the oven.
        Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

        Comment


          Originally posted by ladymuck View Post


          Morning all.

          No work today

          Had a nice lie in then sent off an email that I should have done yesterday but didn't want to risk writing gobbledygook with the headache I had.

          Currently 18 degrees and sunny with patchy cloud. Looks a bit breezy out. Forecast high of 21 degrees with some rain expected this evening. Pressure risen to 1014 mBar.

          Second coffee about to be drunk. A croissant is in the oven.
          Is that like a bun in the oven?

          Comment


            Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Is that like a bun in the oven?
            yeah but with more butter!
            "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

            I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

            Comment


              Originally posted by covbob View Post
              Is that like a bun in the oven?
              Originally posted by vetran View Post
              yeah but with more butter!
              I had Bonne Maman Berries and Cherries jam with mine.
              Doing a stroll around Windsor on 11 Sept 2 Oct for Alzheimer's Society. You can chuck me a few quid here if you like: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lmallen-1

              Comment


                Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I had Bonne Maman Berries and Cherries jam with mine.
                That conjures up interesting images.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  yeah but with more butter!

                  That conjures up the Last Tango.
                  {emotionless greeting}

                  Three Word Slogan

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    WM2: bedsheets.

                    WM1: smalls on 20 min programme.

                    Next: the orange bath mat things on 20 min programme.

                    Then: Shirts.
                    WM2: still bedsheets, an hour to go.

                    Smalls pegged out until I got home, just as the rain began, now in the TD.

                    Shirts out of WM1

                    Cottons in WM1.

                    Shirts into TD once the small have finished.

                    By the sound of things, there's a peg in the TD.

                    Money extracted from bank, beef bought from local butcher who I noticed was open as I went by, assorted stuff from Morrisons.

                    HMRC are sending me money back for last tax year 19-20.

                    Makes a change.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

                    Comment


                      Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

                      There's a shower going on outside, though it seems to be tailing off now

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X