• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teams, teamed, for an esteemed ex-colleague. Sadly lost his life in an accident at too young an age.

Twoje zdrowie, Przemyslaw
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Now contemplating whether to watch Timeshift: Dial "B" for Britain: The Story of the Landline.
      I did indeed end up watching this. It were very interesting. My mum had a job at the GPO in Woking on the switchboards. She used to tell me she could tell the value of a coin by the sound it made when put into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Entertainment: Timeless S1 E16 "The Red Scare" wherein our heroes hop to 1954 and meet Senator Joseph McCarthy, amongst others.
        Amusing enough.

I then ventured onto 5 in a vain attempt to watch Mr Portillo telling us about the Evil British Empire and the Brave American Colonists who kicked us out.

He didn't last 5 minutes.

So, dozens of channels of tulipe on the tv to choose from & I don't want to watch any of them.

Ho hum.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Evening all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Due to a chat last weekend, it appears I have someone wanting to buy my house.

Comment

In other news, I've lost a 3mm twist drill that was on the floor.

I think it's in the vac.

That or it'll end up in my foot.
              It wasn't in either, thankfully.

It's now back in the chuck of the drill where it's supposed to be.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I did indeed end up watching this. It were very interesting. My mum had a job at the GPO in Woking on the switchboards. She used to tell me she could tell the value of a coin by the sound it made when put into the box.
                  Looks good, ta

Comment

It wasn't in either, thankfully.

It's now back in the chuck of the drill where it's supposed to be.

Zeitury... ommmm.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Due to a chat last weekend, it appears I have someone wanting to buy my house.
                      But do you actually want to sell it?

You could always move in with the guinea fowl I suppose

Comment

Working...
                      X