• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Trip to Leighton Buzzard to complete eBay challenge. 60's G-Plan Coffee table ensconced in ScruffTowers.

Lillet Martini anyone?
    they make martini's with tampons?

that's gross.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

that's gross.
      Non Monsieur...

Vesper (cocktail) - Wikipedia
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

The afternoon's first Freecell endeavour returned 54%.

The afternoon's 2nd Freecell endeavour returned 81%.

I was not in the zone.

Tea: chili con carne with pilau rice (Morrisons, heat in a bag).

Nice enough, seems to have improved a little from the rather disappointing first meal of last Thursday.

Orange segments & custard, followed by 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Not a good afternoon, drizzly, grey & depressing.

Ho hum.

The level of irritation with the Freecell results didn't improve matters overly.

Ho very hum.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
          Trip to Leighton Buzzard to complete eBay challenge. 60's G-Plan Coffee table ensconced in ScruffTowers.

Lillet Martini anyone?
          Ooh I have one of those! Mine is square with a glass top

Comment

Busy busy day today.

Urgent requirement to rustle up some analytics relating to flights from China and how many PHE interventions there have been. Sadly,PHE are not the sharing type and data are thin on the ground. Managed something though, making the director and ops teams happy. Processes have been updated so PHE will / should be more forthcoming in future weeks.

Comment

been banging my head against the brick wall of local council adult social care, and CRAPita's delivery of said care, all day.
              will to live completely gone, now.

sitting with a glass of heineken and a snifter of GlenMorangie now.
              feck it.

carers expected to provide 24x7 care <including interrupted sleep>
              365 days/year, for the princely allowance of ten quid a day.

rant over.
              nothing to see here.
              move along please.............

Comment

that's gross.
                For vampires?

Comment

DD. Can't live with her. Can't bury her under the patio with a bag of lime. Or maybe I will....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    WBPS

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      DD. Can't live with her. Can't bury her under the patio with a bag of lime. Or maybe I will....
                      Waxed or unwaxed limes?

:Igmc:

Comment

Working...
                      X