• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    On the tube to the office, feels like it's taking forever today.
    Is that because you are one of those XR protestors who get on the tube instead of in it?

Comment

I have had to give up the mince pies. Not doing enough exercise.

Comment

Morning all

About to go skiing.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all

About to go skiing.

If you break a leg, make sure its on someone else....

Comment

I saw this article yesterday The Book People goes into administration - BBC News and thought it was familar. I used to work very close to their Parc Menai office.

Someone I worked with used to work there.

During the raid on the drugs farm in the Vaenol tunnels( Men from Bangor and Beaumaris jailed for their part in GBP2m cannabis factory - North Wales Live ) the book people was raided. Quite how the police think a business well above a tunnel could be involved is beyond me.

I have no doubt amazon is to blame. For the book people going into administration, not the drugs....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Is that because you are one of those XR protestors who get on the tube instead of in it?
              In the tube isn't really a phrase used in these parts.

And I wouldn't climb up on top; it's dirty and I'm not appropriately attired for such an endeavour.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, with traces of fog

Not very warm either: 5°C out there, 13.5° in here

Comment

Feck me

Frosty out.

Figuring out how the feck to get the car to demist was the first challenge.

Fecking computerised crap.

I hate driving in the dark and it was very dark this morning.

Got to the hospital at 07:33 instead of 07:30, almost the first in.

Various things transpired, I had a piss twice, went to sleep in a comfy(ish) chair and SWMBO decided me & him should piss off since nothing much was transpiring.

Now awaiting the call to go back coz the list has been cancelled.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Salmon salad for lunch. Mrs-BP lightly fried it.

Comment

Working...
                      X