• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been the last of the chicken and barley soup out of the freezer, with both white and brown bread. Very tasty, warming and filling

This week’s roast chicken will be deployed in zingy chicken and lentil soup, so I’ll need to roast another one soon to make more chicken and barley

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      I feel an urge to chop a branch off the apple tree.
      I sat down & read the Monday links until the urge went away.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        I sat down & read the Monday links until the urge went away.
        Monday Links: saving apple trees from excessive pruning since 2010

Comment

Gorgeous sunset this afternoon. I need to get out and take some airfield photos for you folks

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am off to catch train down to the smoke

Half day?

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Just come back from my karaoke thing. Really odd, went through a bit of water on the road and there was steam coming from it. Same when I came back 2 hours later.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Evening all.

Busy day at the office, have to go back tomorrow as well, then WFH the rest of the week.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Just come back from my karaoke thing. Really odd, went through a bit of water on the road and there was steam coming from it. Same when I came back 2 hours later.
                    You are either a) in New York or b) on the Hellmouth.

Tea this evening was a little more of Sunday's roast lamb.

It was nice enough though the gravy was a bit grim.

Rounded off with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

The evening's entertainment was the commentary on BTVS S6 E22 "Grave", followed by the rest of the Special Features which were inneresting enough, including photos of SMG when she wasn't blonde.

Then it was on to Angel S3 E20 & 21 where Angel's son returns from some hell dimension all growed up and full of angst and hatred for Angel.

All good clean fun & no mistake.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The plot thickens, as plots will, in Spiral Episode #4.4 (TV Episode 2012) and Episode #4.5 (TV Episode 2012)

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X