• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all!

WFH today, no need to go to Manchester.

Thankfully I can now count the number of times I need to go to EndClientCo offices this year on the fingers of one hand.

Comment

119 working days for me, if that calculator ap thing is right.

Not that I'm counting or anything, like.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, wet, chilly day today, again

Comment

Originally posted by amanwhoisquiet View Post
          Everyone talks about the sentry guns, but it's the hamster that's the interesting part; How is it still alive!?
          Indeed! Maybe the girl has been feeding it when she emerges from the air ducts, but then why wouldn't she take it to her secret den? These are great mysteries…

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Morning all!

WFH today, no need to go to Manchester.

Thankfully I can now count the number of times I need to go to EndClientCo offices this year on the fingers of one hand.
            Also wfh so no need to go to Manchester - which is good as it seems to be getting worse and worse traffic wise - but then it always is on the run up to xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by amanwhoisquiet View Post
              Everyone talks about the sentry guns, but it's the hamster that's the interesting part; How is it still alive!?
              It won't be when RH has finished microwaving it.

Comment

Fire lit.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Pyre lit.
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Fire lit.
                    That's kind of old school...

I have just had the boiler serviced...

and also a heating engineer came round to look at the central heating system.

ta da...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      I have just had the boiler serviced...

and also a heating engineer came round to look at the central heating system.

ta da...

And you call me having a fire "old school"? That joke was around when God was a boy.

As for the fire, it's either light it or turn on underfloor heating in the office. I've got plenty of wood from our trees and plenty of paper to shred to get the fire going.
                      It's a dual fronted stove, so it heats the office and the sunroom at the same time. (Fireview Double )
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X