• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Was it addressed correctly?
    well it found Nick.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yet another Sunday roast dinner, this time being half-shoulder of lamb again; and exceedingly nice it was

The potatoes, in particular, came out exceptionally well. I suspect this is due to the skills of some farmer in East Anglia, and nothing to do with the cook

With the bones and leftovers of this and the half-shoulder from the other week, which are in the freezer, I should be able to make a very nice scotch broth, ready for the onset of the colder weather

Comment

No telly tonight as I was going to get an early night. Then I decided to quickly add a trivially easy feature to my tweet-reading bot thingy. So much for an early night

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning All....

Overcast in Manchester - quite warm though - well I still do not need a coat.

Seems to be a slim coating of mist here n there which I suppose is expected.

Happy Monday.

Comment

Morning all!

Day 11 of permydom!

Visited the RAF Centenary exhibition in Manchester on Saturday with wife and offspring.
            Little boy was asked by a Typhoon driver if he wanted to be a pilot when he was older... "Nope, I want to join the Marines!" - Apparently the only child that day who said "No!"

In Bolton on't 'ill - which was foggy this morning, just overcast and grey at the moment.

Have a good day!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Morning all
              Low cloud during the dog walk, but that is burning off.

Speaking of burning, someone burned out a 4x4 on one of my dog walking routes overnight.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

No idea of temperatures at home, in here it's a constant 24 deg.

Got the password sorted.

Time will tell if the rest of the tulipe is sorted.

I don't hold out much hope.

The world is showing some signs of wanting to start going around on its own again.

Maybe I should go off sick.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, and a bit damp from earlier rain

Mild though: 18°C reported outside, and 22°C within

Comment

Links are up

Turning ever so slightly sunny out there now.

Comment

Finally - had nothing to read over dinner....

Comment

Working...
                      X