• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Rather a good juxtaposition of posts, if factually incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Rather a good juxtaposition of posts, if factually incorrect
      Cheers, old chap

Comment

Once I've finished at ClientCo, I reckon I'll reduce the frequency of my visits to the Chinese. I think I got in the way of going there every weekend mainly through being knackered all the time, but I won't have that excuse any more

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Once I've finished at ClientCo, I reckon I'll reduce the frequency of my visits to the Chinese. I think I got in the way of going there every weekend mainly through being knackered all the time, but I won't have that excuse any more
          Aye! - Right!

Like i won't use the curry shop, or the chippy/ kebab gaff

Comment

Mr ms finished his perm job of 27+ years yesterday.

No more takeaways - I shall be expecting my dinner on the table every night, and him smelling of fresh aftershave.

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

No more takeaways - I shall be expecting my dinner on the table every night, and him smelling of fresh aftershave.

Comment

well he has to impress the mistress!

Congrats to him. Is he becoming a house husband or selling his body by the hour now?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This evening's epic: "Something's got to give": Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves.

By some curious mischance I have 3 copies of the dvd, purchased over the years from a variety of charity emporia.

For a moment I thought I had a fourth copy, but it turns out the case is for the above but the dvd within is "The Hangover".

Saved again.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

WooHoo for Mr ms!

Comment

Working...
                      X