• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    It's a lovely sunny morn.

I may cut the lawns once again if it stays fine this afternoon.
    Well that changed to a weak & feeble rain, sufficient to stop me from mowing owt today.

By this time next week there'll be tigers hiding in it.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Well that changed to a weak & feeble rain, sufficient to stop me from mowing owt today.

By this time next week there'll be tigers hiding in it.
      You'll have to highlight it on google maps.

with the logo 'here be tygers'

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sardine toasties for lunch, but old school sardines in olive oil this time, rather than the fancy ones in tomato sauce

Still grey out, but apparently we're going to remain rain-free until tomorrow
        The healthier option, olive oil's better than sugary and salty sauce (unless you make it yourself)

And popeye likes her too

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Chez V acquired a new multi cooker last night so it was pork belly roasted.

I then popped a joint in it for tonight low & slow.

Kedgeree for breakfast after micro v ate the boiled eggs. Some spare for tomorrow morning!
          Multi cooker?? more info please?

Comment

It's very chilly out - there's a nasty breeze whistling round the place

Comment

It's very chilly out - there's a nasty breeze whistling round the place
              Time to get round a good stew/pie/whatever
              and a nice rioja

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Time to get round a good stew/pie/whatever
                and a nice rioja
                Have just decided: I'm going to try a new chippy. Well, new to me, though it's been there for several years. I hear good reports

Comment

This evening's epic: "Something's got to give": Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves.

By some curious mischance I have 3 copies of the dvd, purchased over the years from a variety of charity emporia.

For a moment I thought I had a fourth copy, but it turns out the case is for the above but the dvd within is "The Hangover".

Saved again.
                  Nice pali!

Comment

Have just decided: I'm going to try a new chippy. Well, new to me, though it's been there for several years. I hear good reports
                    And I have a new go-to chip shop

Very good fish and chips, decent portions, freshly made

About ten minutes walk away, and parking out the front for nights like tonight when I can't be bothered to walk

Comment

And I have a new go-to chip shop

Very good fish and chips, decent portions, freshly made

About ten minutes walk away, and parking out the front for nights like tonight when I can't be bothered to walk
                      Sshhhhh! - don't tell wosname the tester

Comment

Working...
                      X