• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I think you just add "Emeritus" to your custom title
    'custom title'?? wassat?

Comment

Morning All

Pretty bored right now...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Morning All

Pretty bored right now...
        Me Too...........................

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, though a little warmer than it has been

Apparently it's going to get warmer this afternoon, then start raining, get even warmer tonight, then down we go and there's a chance of snow in the morning. So "variable", then

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            'custom title'?? wassat?
            The bit below your username next to your posts over

<-- there

is normally dependent on your post count. When you get to 5000 posts (for which the default title is "Godlike"), admin will accept a request for a title of your own choosing, within reason

Comment

Tonight's lighthearted cinematic romp was Pierrepoint (2005), with Timothy Spall putting in an excellent performance as the eponymous executioner.

And then more from The Good Place and Better Call Saul.

Goodnight all
              I picked that up and thought maybe, its on the to watch soon list now!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The bit below your username next to your posts over

<-- there

is normally dependent on your post count. When you get to 5000 posts (for which the default title is "Godlike"), admin will accept a request for a title of your own choosing, within reason
                Just be carful what you ask for....

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I picked that up and thought maybe, its on the to watch soon list now!
                  It really is very good indeed, though as so often they played merry hell with history. But it's a film "based on" his life, not a documentary, and the events are predominantly real even if they played around a bit with the dates of various things, and some of the circumstances surrounding them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Just be carful what you ask for....

'Dinosaur Emeritus' or some such?

Comment

Nothing but a nectarine for lunch, because healthy

I'll make up for it by having sausages or bacon tomorrow

And I've got something in the slow cooker, although I'm not sure what it'll turn out to be, involving a couple of beef ribs left over from Monday's lunch with the parents. It'll probably become soup, but stock is also an option.

Comment

Working...
                      X