• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that hungry this evening, possibly due to eating a load of sausage rolls earlier, but That Bacon Needed To Be Eaten™ so a couple of bacon butties made for a most enjoyable snack

Comment

three tissues later, my sinuses are clearer than they have been for weeks

maybe i should prescribe curry AND toddy?????

Comment

That's the links sorted out ready for tomorrow. I suppose I ought to get to bed at a reasonable time as I'm having to go to ClientCo tomorrow. I strongly dislike working on a Monday, though I daresay I'll be glad I did come Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Assembled a curry today.
          From Things Wot Need To Be Eaten.
          i think two scotch bonnets were 2 bonnets too far.
          tasty though
          FTFY
          Last edited by mudskipper; 5 November 2017, 22:09. Reason: FTFM

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            FTFY
            Woos!

Comment

Busy weekend.

Knackered.

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tested the brakes on my bike that I finally fixed by cycling around the corner early afternoon and nearly passed out with dizziness.

Then cycled 3 whole miles to avoid rail replacement service and was knackered. I had to keep stopping to cough and blow my nose.

So no exercise tomorrow.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Oh I forgot to say the 3 miles was flat.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X