• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so knackered after going to B&Q to change the door that i had to sit down for a rest.

Which was long enough to watch the commentary on "Postcards from the Edge".

Which was quite interesting.

Though the commentary on "Safe" would have been 10 minutes shorter.

The ZeitTea today consisted of the last of Sunday's leg of lamb, apart from the bone which will be pressed into use for the next batch of lentil <pfffft> soup.

Comment

Home!

Not a bad run and, as predicted, here is on the far side of the rain

Comment

V. wet dog walk completed, but it included picking some ceps which will be part of dinner, along with courgetti from the garden.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Chucking it down here. But then it is over most of the country.

Comment

Back in the smoke - new gig starts tomorrow

Comment

Fish pie for dinner

Comment

Landlord had a football accident a few months ago. Detached retina. Operation last FRiday. Inject air bubble into eye. For 2+ weeks he has to spend 50 minutes out of each hour looking at the floor! He has a special table set up - so he can see his ipad and pc underneath. No vision in the affected eye.

I could not do it. I would go insane.

Comment

Still raining.

I want it to STOP! Damnit.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      V. wet dog walk completed, but it included picking some ceps which will be part of dinner, along with courgetti from the garden.
                      There's a load of huge flat white fungi growing near the fence in this field at the moment: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.39...7i13312!8i6656

The sheep that have been there most weeks of the past few months moved out a few days ago. Not sure whether to another field, or Sainsbury's

Comment

Working...
                      X