• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bangers on white finger rolls for lunch

And I don't need to go out anywhere for anything (though I still might) which is nice

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Mrs BP has to get a urine sample from the ginger cat!
      I didn't realise your current wife was a redhead, but collars and cuffs and all that...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I didn't realise your current wife was a redhead, but collars and cuffs and all that...
        Yesterdays was a redhead. Todays is not a redhead.

Though she did not like the term red head. She preferred "Strawberry blond".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Yesterdays was a redhead. Todays is not a redhead.

Though she did not like the term red head. She preferred "Strawberry blond".
          So she was a ginger then?

Comment

It's getting hotter out there.

Let's be careful.

Hot enough not to wear a jacket on the stagger down into town, realising how hot it would be on the stagger back up.

On the way back I was amused to see a bicyclist riding on the wrong side of the road up the hill.

He disappeared around the bend & when I caught up with him he was hanging over the handlebars looking like death warmed over.

I would ascribe this condition to the thick tweed type jacket, fully buttoned up, that said bicyclist was wearing.

I was hot enough staggering along in shirt sleeves.

I wonder if the siren just now was the ambulance coming to take him away.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Getting hotter in here too

I think I'll concentrate on not moving around very much this afternoon, just to be on the safe side

Comment

Beans of toast for lunch. The toast had marmite on - of course.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Let's be careful.

Hot enough not to wear a jacket on the stagger down into town, realising how hot it would be on the stagger back up.

On the way back I was amused to see a bicyclist riding on the wrong side of the road up the hill.

He disappeared around the bend & when I caught up with him he was hanging over the handlebars looking like death warmed over.

I would ascribe this condition to the thick tweed type jacket, fully buttoned up, that said bicyclist was wearing.

I was hot enough staggering along in shirt sleeves.

I wonder if the siren just now was the ambulance coming to take him away.
                  Just had to wander over to one of the other buildings on Client Co. site. It's bloody hot out there!

Time for a sit down and an ice cream I think
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yet another exciting day.

Spent a lot of it trying to explain a data quality issue.
                    We don't want to report it as a data quality issue they cried, you've got to "fix" it, its URGENT.

Eventually after many hours of spoon feeding, they eventually arrived at the fact that they should look at what is wrong rather than trying to "fix" anything.

Then it was eventually decided, 6 hours later, to refer it to the DB team as a "data quality issue".

Any sane person knows that counter parties that have mapped to Asia, Europe and Zurich for 4 years or so, shouldn't all map to "Americas" suddenly in this months data, after all, as I had pointed out right at the very start

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Could be worse, your nice new house might be being demolished to make way for HS2.

Poor sods.

Comment

Working...
                      X