• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that concludes today's foray Specifically into General.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        And that concludes today's foray Specifically into General.
        Why do you waste time going into the no-mans land that is General.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Why do you waste time going into the no-mans land that is General.
          I often ask myself the same thing. Especially as 90% is on Brexit.

Comment

Comment

Lovely and sunny in Llandudno

Comment

I went to Doctor at 07:50 to get a doctor appointment for Mrs BP. I was 12th in the queue.

I still got her a 09:40.

Her toe issues are getting worse. She was given stronger antibiotics.

Comment

I then made baby bp practice his spellings for the test this morning.

Comment

School fete tomorrow so I took in tombola prizes. Including a bottle of wine. Its a catholic school so expect it will end up as teachers lunchtime snack.

Comment

I then dropped car into garage. The issues are all fixed. Very cheaply. However air con still not working. Its hot and getting hotter.

Comment

Working...
                      X