• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise done - was going to mow the lawn but it rained
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all raining here. Thinking of going to Guildford to buy a new lens and a new guitar.
      Won't be buying a new lens in Guildford as LCE are quoting me £200 more than everywhere else. They also offered me £240 less for my old lens than a couple of other places.
      New plan is to sell old lens to SO Cameras, then buy the new one from John Lewis (getting points), then claiming back my pro discount from Canon (£270), so in total saving £710 compared with LCE. I used to like them.
      Not sure about the new guitar either as The Wife (tm) and The Dog (tw) now want to come to The Beer Tasting (tb). TB in this case could stand for Tasty Beer or Tillingbourne Brewery.
      Maybe when we go out for the drive I'll suggest going to Guildford anyway...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Won't be buying a new lens in Guildford as LCE are quoting me £200 more than everywhere else. They also offered me £240 less for my old lens than a couple of other places.
        New plan is to sell old lens to SO Cameras, then buy the new one from John Lewis (getting points), then claiming back my pro discount from Canon (£270), so in total saving £710 compared with LCE. I used to like them.
        Not sure about the new guitar either as The Wife (tm) and The Dog (tw) now want to come to The Beer Tasting (tb). TB in this case could stand for Tasty Beer or Tillingbourne Brewery.
        The dog likes beer!?!

Or is just the case she wants to meet more people?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

you now have a designated driver? Oh look lemonade.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well the drizzle got heavier & heavier.

The Saturday shop was distinctly damp.

Another fine selection of dvds found.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Cloudy and grey out, but dry

Comment

No new guitar, no new lens. The Dog (tw) likes beer, but prefers champagne.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Elder bp son dropped at Chester station for train home. Deeside skate park done.

Comment

I even stopped at Holywell and Colwyn Bay skateparks on the way home.

Comment

Working...
                      X