• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all TFIF etc. Currently enjoying a pleasant dog walk in the morning sunshine while wondering what happened to the promised rain this week
    It was delivered in a 20 minute burst at 22:00 last night. Taxi driver drove through it on the way to collect me...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's just for the safety demo. I've argued the bit before, pointing out that noise cancelling headphones make it easier to hear them. Doesn't work.
      I have Bluetooth headphones and it was the lack of a cable he was complaining about.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Last evening's entertainment epics was provided by S3 E6 of "Fargo" which has been a slow burn this season.

It's hotting up a bit now though.

And "US Marshals" with Tommy Lee Jones, Wesley Snipes, and Robert Downey Jr.

I found it rather good.

And it wasn't 155 minutes long which was a definite plus.

It came on one of those odd double sided dvds.

Comment

Morning all

TFIF(inally)F!

I've been in Hamburg all week

Decided to get the hell out of dodge early doors yesterday before the "Welcome to Hell" protest started.

All roads were either shut or gridlocked but given it's Germany, a 5 min walk to the nearest u-bahn station and the princely sum of €3.20 saw me inside the airport lounge within half an hour.

So I just peacefully watched all the leaders arriving, which was nice.

I did inadvertently join a protest on Wednesday whilst trying to get to the station.

Comment

Had a very strange dream last night.

NickFitz was in it.

Driving like a lunatic.

Most odd.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Had a very strange dream last night.

NickFitz was in it.

Driving like a lunatic.

Most odd.
              Are you confusing him with AtW?

I can't see NickFitz driving like a lunatic. Such a goody two shoes......

Comment

So the company decided to have a BBQ lunch for all the directors, employees, contractors and their partners/dog, given the hot weather. Brilliant idea. I like companies like this one.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So the company decided to have a BBQ lunch for all the directors, employees, contractors and their partners/dog, given the hot weather. Brilliant idea. I like companies like this one.
                  A BBQ including the dogs? That could be incredibly expensive.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    A BBQ including the dogs? That could be incredibly expensive.....
                    Well, it's 28.3C here and she is a hot dog.

Anyway, I enjoy working from home and running my own company.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      …my sausage and bacon baguette in the morning is already ordered and paid for
                      And very nice it was too

Clouding over here now

Comment

Working...
                      X