• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Cold start today

Means it'll be sunny though, if you like that kind of thing

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning

Chilly out today - 3 degrees at one point.

But sunshine in Manchester.

Happy Monday.

Comment

Morning all glorious walk this morning in the clear blue skies and frosty ground. The Dog (tw) loved it. Now time to warm up above freezing.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Tested the brakes on my bike that I finally fixed by cycling around the corner early afternoon and nearly passed out with dizziness.

Then cycled 3 whole miles to avoid rail replacement service and was knackered. I had to keep stopping to cough and blow my nose.

So no exercise tomorrow.
              Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Oh I forgot to say the 3 miles was flat.
              Damn!

When preparing for my first IM I got injured(doing something really stupid). I tried to exercise through it. In the end I had to take 3 weeks off exercise. Very frustrating.

It will get better.....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Morning all glorious walk this morning in the clear blue skies and frosty ground. The Dog (tw) loved it. Now time to warm up above freezing.
                Most dogs would prefer to live in a draughty caravan.....

Comment

Morning

Comment

Damned cold today. And it has taken me a very long while to wake up.

In fact I think it was the north end of London Bridge. Someone stepped out in front of me.

By the look on her face I think she pooed herself.....

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Morning

How are things?

Comment

Working...
                      X