• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Got so bored that I actually did something useful.

horror!!!!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Mrs has got us T bone steak for tea.

There's something sexy about a woman coming back with a big lump of meat with a bone in it.

Then again, might just be me

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Home!

1h12m to the back gate, which is quite possibly a record

Comment

Drinking Guinness in Dublin Airport.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Got so bored that I actually did something useful.

First time for everything

Comment

The big iron grill is out.

Batteries will be removed from smoke detector.

Grill will be heated until kitchen is in danger of catching fire.

Steak will be grilled on both sides before putting in the oven until the temp reaches the right level.

around 130 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit for those interested.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Tulip hot?
                Just saw your comment about the instructor.

If you are gay bloke, bi or a straight female yes he is good looking but he's not a good instructor. The average looking and the other more rotund male instructors are better spin ones.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Just saw your comment about the instructor.

If you are gay bloke, bi or a straight female yes he is good looking but he's not a good instructor. The average looking and the other more rotund male instructors are better spin ones.
                  Sounds like a slacker to me, not what is wanted for training or any extra curricular activities.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    First time for everything
                    Aye, you're right there.

I used to do a lot of stuff but the irritation with the H&S bint seemed to kill it all off.

Tea was the ZeitStandard for Thursday: lentil <pffffft> soup.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 29 June 2017, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      So good was it, in fact, that I was going to carry on with Kill Bill vol. 2 but it turned out that although Apple assert that it comes with closed captions (aka subtitles), it in fact doesn't, or at least not from them
                      Apple came through with the refund without quibbling, but insisted that it does have subtitles. I've replied saying that although their metadata that drives the store says it has subtitles, it certainly doesn't, and I even checked it on multiple Apple devices to be sure. I added that if they can assure me that the defective version has been replaced with one that does have them, then I'll buy it again, but not unless they guarantee that they've fixed it

I don't suppose anything will happen, but maybe they'll at least update the metadata (which is no doubt cheaper and easier than re-uploading the film) so they aren't advertising something they don't actually give you

Comment

Working...
                      X