• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say that if I can put together a cabinet in about twenty minutes, I'm surprised that it's taking Theresa May so long to do the same

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just assembled an IKEA flatpack; a cabinet, which will (through the devilish cunning of Scandinavian design) form one end of the new desk. Tomorrow, I need to screw two legs on to the desktop, then put the things together and start assembling an unruly clutter on top
      Sounds like the desks the girls have. Really need to get a better desk in my office instead of the bottom of the range table I bought 15 years ago..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I must say that if I can put together a cabinet in about twenty minutes, I'm surprised that it's taking Theresa May so long to do the same
        Liked the Matt cartoon yesterday:

Matt cartoon, June 10 | Matt cartoons, June 2017 - News
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Comment

TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              TFBSZ
              I too am thinking about having an early night - I still haven't fully recovered from Thursday night/Friday morning

Comment

This evening's entertainment was provided by 4 eps of the Oz customs thing, two of which I've seen before, plus 2 eps of the NZ motorway police thing.

It must be said that the NZ plod seem remarkably relaxed and are well provided with nutjobs to breath test.

One was 4 times over the limit and could still walk, talk, and drive. He got a 6 month ban & a fine.

Over here it'd be two years or more.

Following this, the inevitable channel surfing turned up

Seven Pounds (2008) - IMDb

which is a remarkably mawkish tale of good deeds starring Will Smith.

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Where did the sun go?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all A bit murky here. Might be inside jobs instead of gardening until the sun comes out (allegedly around 3pm)
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X