• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the Sweeney. Series 4 episode 13.

Comment

And Zeity is now the 3rd best poster on CUK. Overtaken by AtW.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        27 degrees still in Murcia. Nice breeze, though that wasn't appreciated earlier when cycling up a mountain into it. Now sat in front of the BBQ waiting for the coals to be just right before a brace of sea bream are added. What occurs to me at moments like this is that it's not a bad life really, if you don't go to work or read the news :-)
        I'm in Cabo Roig. Been here for the past week on 12 man golf holiday. Two of them in a punch up at the beach bar. Not good to see pissed up mates fighting.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Four weeks left on this contract, including this one. This morning, the team lead chap came over to talk to me. It was just about what needed doing next, but I was kind of hoping he was going to give me the unfortunately-we-can't-extend speech

They almost certainly will want to extend, but I think I need to have a couple of weeks off, either before the extension or soon after it. I need a break from the travelling.

Comment

Tea has been steak and ale casserole, with croquettes and petits pois; and very nice it was, too

That looks like the last of the beef casseroles though. I need to make some more this weekend.

Comment

This evening's entertainment, post lawn mowing, sweating, and showering, turned out to be "Gone in 60 seconds", the 1974 version of which I knew nothing.

Gone in 60 Seconds (1974) - IMDb

For a petrol head it's pretty good, with Mustangs and such like doing silly things, and a 40 minute car chase at the end.

I'm not sure of the plot since I only saw the last half.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                27 degrees still in Murcia. Nice breeze, though that wasn't appreciated earlier when cycling up a mountain into it. Now sat in front of the BBQ waiting for the coals to be just right before a brace of sea bream are added. What occurs to me at moments like this is that it's not a bad life really, if you don't go to work or read the news :-)
                Would be jealous but it is 17 here now and will be 20 tomorrow night. Too fecking hot for the UK.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      This evening's entertainment, post lawn mowing, sweating, and showering, turned out to be "Gone in 60 seconds", the 1974 version of which I knew nothing.

Gone in 60 Seconds (1974) - IMDb

For a petrol head it's pretty good, with Mustangs and such like doing silly things, and a 40 minute car chase at the end.

I'm not sure of the plot since I only saw the last half.
                      thought the N Cage one was too good to be an original. He only does crud like Ghost Rider.

Anyone else see the Black Adder Thespians performing a Brave stance when Mr Cage gets on screen?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X