• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Century?

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day here

I need to get my travelling shoes on soon and head south for dinner

Comment

The other half of the turkey breast got roasted for Sunday lunch.

It was ok, but improved with some of ZeitPater's last jar of cranberry sauce (BBE 12/2014).

The house vaccing is ongoing, since there's no particular rush since all the shoppes and emporia are closed today.

Trying to tidy the place up a bit for the inspection of the ZeitNephew & ZeitNephew's wife tomorrow.

Comment

5 hours on Enduro bike yesterday, 70 miles of Surrey's Byways. 5 falls, no breaks. Beautiful countryside, lots of horsey folk. Two stroke madness continues. 🚵
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                5 hours on Enduro bike yesterday, 70 miles of Surrey's Byways. 5 falls, no breaks. Beautiful countryside, lots of horsey folk. Two stroke madness continues. [emoji467]
                Did you get any punctures? Only asking because someone yesterday got a puncture and was very happy to use the tools provided, happy to borrow a pump from the village shop, impressed that the shop had a spare tube that fitted his bike, but didn't have any way of paying for it but said he would call back later. 24 hours later, no sign of him.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Did you get any punctures? Only asking because someone yesterday got a puncture and was very happy to use the tools provided, happy to borrow a pump from the village shop, impressed that the shop had a spare tube that fitted his bike, but didn't have any way of paying for it but said he would call back later. 24 hours later, no sign of him.

How to give cyclists a bad name. Or an even worse name depending on your viewpoint.

Comment

Today consisted of emptying the greenhouse, pressure washing it, throwing out stuff. Putting the rest back in. Drinking wine. Setting rat bait. Filling in rat runs at Cluckingham Palace. Walking The Dog (tw). Quite a pleasant day, even with the clouds in the afternoon.

Comment

Home again after an enjoyable meal with family

There were a few showers on the way back, and a few miles down the motorway it seemed there'd been a spot of heavy rain. Get home, and it's nice and sunny and obviously not rained one drop all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X