• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    One of their Customer Service people once told me "To be honest, we don't get many iPhones on PAYG"
    Now I have confirmation that i'm off the flat rate scheme, I can see about doing something similar (just not with an iphone)

Comment

Afternoon all just finished pressure washing the patio. Most of the dirt is on me.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Two houses vacced.

I'll have to get around to dusting sometime, but I really can't be arsed.

"Dust" emptied out of the vac, seemingly comprised mostly of carpet fibres.

I presume that eventually I shall be vaccuming the bare carpet backing at this rate.

This week's Sunday lunch was beef after the short trip into roast turkey of last week.

It was ok, if uninspiring.

The sprouts were particularly uninteresting, being big & blowsy & approximately flavourless.

In other other news, my dermatitis has this very minute broken out on my right index finger.

Ho hum.

Comment

Damn. Mr C is wanting to go out for a cycle ride and I've run out of excuses not to go.

Damn.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

25 mile cycle yesterday with baby bp

Comment

last night DD was cooking dinner. Electric oven and hob stopped working. Could be a fun few days.

Comment

This morning we went to Hatch Green top secret nuclear bunker.

Comment

And I cleaned the car windows - vinegar and newspaper is so good at window cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Damn. Mr C is wanting to go out for a cycle ride and I've run out of excuses not to go.

Damn.
                    Not long back from todays effort. It's a beautiful day out there, I actually caught the sun a bit. Going to need sun cream if this keeps up.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Second coat on the Wall of How-Long-And-High-Is-This-Feckin-Wall

I figured the first coat would probably have dried after a month or so

Comment

Working...
                      X