• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I would - for when you land back in the UK.
    Nope taxi will be waiting for me outside and its only a 10 minute journey...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Potential new gig within walking distance... That will be a first actually working in the town that I live in (potentially...)...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Spare ribs and chips for tea

I need to get an early night again. Despite doing so last night, I had a crap night's sleep - kept waking up

The only consolation is that it's left me sufficiently tired that I should sleep OK tonight.

And, despite being tired, I actually managed to do a whole bunch of useful work at ClientCo today for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          Potential new gig within walking distance... That will be a first actually working in the town that I live in (potentially...)...
          Cool! Good luck

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
              Blood pressure is going up again, most likely related to the consumption of espressos.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Seems dry out, but very windy

But it's Wednesday, so we crest the hill and start freewheeling at lunchtime!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning denizens

Seems dry out, but very windy

But it's Wednesday, so we crest the hill and start freewheeling at lunchtime!
                  Speak for yourself, I've been freewheeling since about 1982.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The joys of Amsterdam for 50 minutes
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X