• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All change here. BigConsultancy are onsite now at ClientCo so we don't all have to trek to Liverpool to RV at EndClientCo's offices. To celebrate* I have installed a nice 24" monitor which should make life 1000 times easier than hunching over a laptop.

* - not that I would typically celebrate the arrival of BigConsultancy people you understand

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      All change here. BigConsultancy are onsite now at ClientCo so we don't all have to trek to Liverpool to RV at EndClientCo's offices. To celebrate* I have installed a nice 24" monitor which should make life 1000 times easier than hunching over a laptop.

* - not that I would typically celebrate the arrival of BigConsultancy people you understand
      Now the real work can commence

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

In watercooler chat news, it seems The Ivy is planning to open in Harrogate. They'd better get practicing making mushy peas...

Comment

In watercooler chat news, it seems The Ivy is planning to open in Harrogate. They'd better get practicing making mushy peas...

Does the Ivy supply water coolers?

Comment

Do they do scraps?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Do they do scraps?
              Once they have identified premises, I shall take up position by the bins and report back.

Comment

Evening all
                I should be finished before 9pm tonight!
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Evening all
                  I should be finished before 9pm tonight!
                  Afternoon

Clientco may have made their minds up....

Only joking
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey here again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Grey here again
                      +1 Rather a disappointment given how nice the morning started

Comment

Working...
                      X