• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early night in hopes of nipping whatever it is in the bud

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all last day invoicing from Devon, heading back to civilisation tonight (I think)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

sat in client co

like a ghost town

managed to get a decent breakfast.......

anyway

Comment

Morning denizens

It's another sun-n-frost double deal out there today

There was supposed to be fog, but that offer seems to be off the table for now.

Comment

Lurgy isn't as bad the morning as I'd thought it might be. Still got a slight headache, and my throat is a little sore. Just hope this isn't the calm before the storm

Comment

well if it is anything like what my family has just had then that is about as bad as it gets

but you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                well if it is anything like what my family has just had then that is about as bad as it gets

but you never know!
                Thanks, sounds promising

Comment

Comment

Off to the panto today. The autistic performance. I must remember my ear plugs.

Comment

Ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X