• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone is coming to get me! That was an easy hours money...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      That's life.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        That's the way to do it!

Comment

listening to the fool who is taking over from me is beyond painful...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

and he's accidently promised something that is (nearly) impossible.

Well it is in his world, doable just about given time we don't have in mine.

Comment

Evening all beer o'clock.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Nearly lunchtime, meaning I can put off the shopping for another couple of hours

I could get away without bothering at all, but the car needs a wash - it's going in for its 100,000 mile service tomorrow. According to my parents, they'll do a better job if the car looks well cared for than if it looks like a scruffy heap, so I need to take out six months worth of plastic bottles from the passenger footwell too.

Comment

Just had my first scam (sorry seller of tax reduction schemes salesman in a while).

He may regret having phoned me up but not as much as he would have done had a realised I was getting angry and hung up on him.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    The new fivers aren't suitable for vegans: Beef Tallow In New £5 Notes? : snopes.com
                    Aaaand we have a petition: Petition · Bank of England: Remove Tallow from bank notes · Change.org

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X