• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I had some from Morrisons yesterday. 12 or 18. They all went.

Mostly in big sarnies with an assortment of red & brown sauces.
    I've got four left. Not sure it's worth the bother of putting them in the fridge…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I've got four left. Not sure it's worth the bother of putting them in the fridge…
      …and then there were none

Now, what to do about this tub of Cadbury's Roses I received at Christmas? Got to be eaten by the end of April, it seems. I'd better be getting on with it.

Comment

Being interrupted by "Sherlock", I am now halfway through viewing "Enigma".

Enigma (2001) - IMDb

Comment

Had a lovely couple of days in Dublin - the VCC was fab and I can heartily recommend Fade Street Social for dinner. Unfortunately, a cold decided to manifest itself and I didn't appreciate the three and half hour delay on the flight home due to some really nasty fog at Heathrow. Spent the past couple of days in bed alternating between sneezing and coughing up each lung in turn.

Comment

Party done. I now need to get sober by tomorrow pm...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all first invoicing day of the year.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

:yawn morning...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Ommm...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

I see NAT is on its high horse yet again, Specifically in General.

Very boring.

I assume that some directive has come down from on high.

I suspect that staying out of General is good for one's mental health.

Comment

Working...
                      X