• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    "Trendsetter" is the technical term

The obvious thing to do is to buy as much cheap property in need of renovation as you can when you move into an area, and get it dolled up just in time for the arrival of the legion of the hirsute
    Morning!
    Bit too old to be a trendsetter
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      You are indeed correct, as previously stated, the bearded folk follow me everywhere
      Remember bearded people does not necessarily mean hipster, some of us rock the look as we are lazy
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

Mega chilly again out there

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Remember bearded people does not necessarily mean hipster, some of us rock the look as we are lazy
          And some of us had beards before they were "cool". (And yes, I get the irony).
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Mega chilly again out there
            Indeed. A Bracing -3 according to the car this morning.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Remember bearded people does not necessarily mean hipster, some of us rock the look as we are lazy and the wife likes the fringe benefits
              Agreed, however, there is enough other things about them to make an assured ID.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Now that's interesting - lets see what will happen...
                Last edited by eek; 30 November 2016, 10:15.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Evening all
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That's the car dropped off for its service, along with a few notes of mine about the odd problems that arose over the summer, most of which boil down to "the ambient temperature sensor is screwed so the fuel injection system isn't working properly, but in different ways depending on whether it's unusually cold or unusually hot"

The temperature display on the dashboard hasn't worked at all for ages but on the way back from Brighton the other week it flickered into life briefly, assuring me that the temperature outside was a bracing minus 24°C

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Agreed, however, there is enough other things about them to make an assured ID.
                      Any styling that looks like it's been cribbed from a photograph of a Victorian philanthropist is a dead giveaway

Comment

Working...
                      X