• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo.

In further saddening news, one of clientco's two zip boilers has broken leading to delays in the making of teas.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      And with that NF launches his new venture; ChipAdviser

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Boo.

In further saddening news, one of clientco's two zip boilers has broken leading to delays in the making of teas.
        The hot water tap thing here broke the other day, so we're using a kettle in defiance of Health & Safety regulations (that probably don't really exist but were invented to fill a bit of space in the Daily Mail)

Comment

Morning all

Temp has definitely dropped recently even though this doesn't seem to be reflected by the various thermometers, apps, websites that inform on the subject.

Is it Friday yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Morning all

Temp has definitely dropped recently even though this doesn't seem to be reflected by the various thermometers, apps, websites that inform on the subject.

Is it Friday yet?
            Pondy! You got your outfit sorted yet?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It was 4 degrees in my car this morning

On Monday it was 14!

I guess Autumn is now in full swing with a view to winter being on the horizon.

Oh well time to dig out the deicer.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                It was 4 degrees in my car this morning

On Monday it was 14!

I guess Autumn is now in full swing with a view to winter being on the horizon.

Oh well time to dig out the deicer.
                Same here. Although it did give me an excuse to use the remote start to warm it up.

Still bloody cold by the time I got to client co. despite the brilliant sunshine.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Same here. Although it did give me an excuse to use the remote start to warm it up.

Still bloody cold by the time I got to client co. despite the brilliant sunshine.
                  Ah.. All the cars in Salford used to have that option. Car starts while you are asleep in bed!! Very clever.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Ah.. All the cars in Salford used to have that option. Car starts while you are asleep in bed!! Very clever.
                    Except in this case it's not at 2 in the morning, shortly before being driven off at speed by some nasty little scrote.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Except in this case it's not at 2 in the morning, shortly before being driven off at speed by some nasty little scrote.
                      The little scrote usually tried to keep the car warm till the morning though - by settling light to it once they had finished driving it.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X