• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Currently on hold on a bank's free phone no, listening to The Smiths.

An interesting choice of musak
    let me guess?

https://play.google.com/music/previe...=kp-songlyrics
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Currently on hold on a bank's free phone no, listening to The Smiths.

An interesting choice of musak
      It's a shame they are not more honest

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Home!

Not a bad run, I suppose. Bit chilly in here; gas fire is now on full blast, and the fan heater is taking the chill off - it can take a bit of oomph to warm the place up with a ten-foot-high ceiling and windows to match

Comment

Dinner has been a good-sized pork ribeye steak, cooked in the remoska and dished up on a couple of rolls; and very nice it was

Comment

Sod it, I think I'll have a beer

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thanks to Pete Burns dropping dead I now have Dead or Alives hit single as my earworm. Ahhh.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watched the first episode of Boys from the Blackstuff for the first time in a few years. Cracking stuff. Here's the building they're working on renovating, though it looks like they need to go back again: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.41...7i13312!8i6656

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X